Event Maps and Directions
There will be significant changes to traffic and parking in Downtown Schenectady on Friday, July 12 for Schenectady County SummerNight.
- Schenectady County SummerNight will be taking place on Friday, July 12 from 5-10:00pm in downtown Schenectady; the event will be set up all along State Street, using parking spaces and sidewalks in front of downtown businesses.
- State Street between Broadway and Lafayette Street will be closed to vehicular traffic beginning at 10:00am on Friday, July 12. During these hours, State Street traffic will be diverted along Broadway (for eastbound traffic) and to Lafayette Street (for westbound traffic).
- State Street between Lafayette Street and Nott Terrace will be closed to all traffic between 5:00pm and 11:30pm.
- There will be NO PARKING on State Street between Broadway and Nott Terrace beginning at 8:00am on Friday, July 12. Pay kiosks and meeters will be "bagged" and cars parked in violation of this restriction will be ticketed and/or towed.
- The Clinton Street North parking lot will be closed all day on Friday, July 12, except for monthly permit holders.
All other surface lots and the Broadway Parking Garage will remain open.
- On July 12, CDTA will be re-routing buses that provide service in Downtown Schenectady. Please visit www.cdta.org/service-advisories for a list of re-routes on Friday.
- Downtown traffic will be completely reopened at 12midnight.