It's Not Too Late to Vaccinate!
Schenectady County Public Health Services is urging all residents to get their seasonal flu shot as soon as possible.
The vaccine is available through many private physician offices, as well as numerous area pharmacies and grocery stores. To find a location to receive your flu sho use the Flu Vaccine Finder on the right or go to www.flu.gov .
Schenectady County Public Health Services is working closely with local physicians and pharmacies to encourage residents to get a seasonal flu shot.
For more information on the flu vaccine, please visit www.flu.gov.
Tips for Staying Healthy
Vaccination is the best protection against contracting the flu.
It is important that you get your seasonal flu vaccine NOW. Please contact your doctor today, or visit www.flu.gov for a list of local flu clinics.
Practice good hygiene
Take common-sense steps to limit the spread of germs.
- Make good hygiene a habit.Wash hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve if you don't have a tissue.
- Put used tissues in a waste basket.
- Clean your hands after coughing or sneezing. Use soap and water or an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
107 Nott Terrace
Schenectady, NY 12308