Schenectady County Convention and Visitors Bureau Seeking First Office Space
The Schenectady County Convention and Visitors Bureau (SCCVB) today announced a Request for Proposal from qualified owners, developers, and/or landlords for leased office space for the first Convention and Visitors Bureau office that will positively represent the community and hospitality industry in Schenectady County.
“We are excited to continue to move the new County Convention and Visitors Bureau forward as we search for our first office that will act as a meeting place for our community partners and a resource for visitors as we position Schenectady County as a true tourism destination,” said Jeff McDonald, Schenectady County Legislator and President of the SCCVB.
The Bureau is seeking space that meets the following criteria:
- The proposed site location must be within the City of Schenectady and within a one mile radius of the 400 Block of State Street, Schenectady,
- Lease term: five (5) years with option for five (5) year renewal,
- Available and ready for occupancy in April, 2017,
- The estimated square needed is between 1,400 to 2,500 square feet to be provided on one floor; first floor preferred,
- An accommodation for exterior signage with visibility for vehicle and foot traffic,
- A minimum of five (5) parking spaces is desired with the lease. However, if guaranteed parking spaces are not available with the lease, please identify parking options within a reasonable walking distance. In addition, please identify public parking for visitors within a reasonable walking distance, and
- 24/7 access to the leased space.
Proposals are due by February 20, 2017, with a space chosen by March 15, 2017, and sent to:
Jeff McDonald, President of the Board of Directors
c/o Kathleen Rooney Kathy.firstname.lastname@example.org
620 State Street Schenectady, NY 12305
All inquiries can be sent via email to email@example.com.