Event Vendor Information
The 201 3 Downtown Flea Market and Craft Fair will be held
every Sunday, from 10:00am-2:00pm, May through October.
The first market date is May 5 , and the last date is October 2 7 .
The Schenectady County Downtown Flea Market and Craft Fair will be held along the Jay Street Pedestrian Mall, right in the heart of Downtown Schenectady. The Flea Market & Craft Fair will be happening at the same day/time as the extremely popular Schenectady Greenmarket, a regional farmers market that attracts more than 2000 visitors each Sunday. The Greenmarket’s outdoor location is just a little further down Jay Street from the flea market location, in front of Schenectady City Hall.
Now accepting vendor/crafter applications!
Download application (PDF) here
Please note the policies that are in effect for 2013:
- The Schenectady County Downtown Craft & Flea Market will not be accepting applications from vendors who intend to sell basic “garage sale” items. We are looking for quality antiques, collectibles, jewelry, etc., as well as wholesale and new/craft items.
- All vendors must have a valid NYS Sales Tax ID in order to participate. No exceptions.
- No walk-ins will be permitted this year; all vendors must be approved in advance.
- Vendors may choose to participate in as many flea market dates as they wish. Multi-date discounts are available.
- Deadline for May 5 market is April 5, and applications will be accepted on a rolling basis thereafter.
The 8th Annual Schenectady County SummerNight will be held
on Friday, July 19 , 2013
Food & Craft Vendors: The 2013 vendor application for this event is now available!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2013 VENDOR APPLICATION (PDF FORMAT)
Nonprofit Community Organizations: there is a different application available for community organizations this year!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE 2013 COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION APPLICATION (PDF FORMAT)
If you need more information, please contact Joe McQueen at 518-388-4772 or firstname.lastname@example.org.